Seven Day Survivor Series offers $300,000 in total Prizes
As part of the Fantasy Baseball Legend Series this June, DraftKings are hosting the $300,000 Punch Out 7-Day Survivor Tournament where an entrant can win $100,000 for as little as $0.25. The final series will feature 1680 players, and these will be whittled down over six separate days until only two remain for the grand Final.
Punch Out Qualification – How To Join
There are two ways to make into the 1680 player field for the Punch Out. Firstly you can buy in directly for $200, and guarantee your place in the field. The other way is to qualify via a satellite event. Satellites are running daily, and the buy-ins for these range from $0.25 up to $27.
- $0.25 Satellites – Play in either a 188 player tournament, with the top 20 earning $2 satellite tickets, or a 112 player tournament with the top 2 earning $12 tickets or finally a 250 player tournament with the top two earning $27 tickets.
- $1 Satellites – Play against 41 other players and the top three all earn $12 satellite tickets.
- $2 Satellites – Either play against 115 others with the winner gaining a place in the main event, or against 46 others for 3 tickets into a $27 satellite.
- $5 Satellites – Play against 18 others for 3 $27 tickets, or 45 others with the winner grabbing a place in the main event.
- $12 Satellites – Play against 18 others for a place at the main event, or 37 others for 2 places!
- $22 Satellites – Ten players fight for one spot at the main event.
- $27 Satellites – Line up with 41 others, and grab one of five places at the main event.
- $55 Satellites – In a field of eight, two places are up for grabs.
Punch Out – The Main Event
The Main Event of the Punch Out is a survivor series, with players being knocked out on a daily basis until just two are left to slug it out for the title. Certainly an interesting format, and as around 30/40% will progress each day, a good solid run will see players go a long way. There are prizes for each and every time a player proceeds to the next day. These prizes grow as the tournament progresses, $200 dollars a day at first, up to $1,500 for reaching the prestigious final eight. At the end of July 1st we’ll know the line-up for the final itself – a nervous week will await the two finalists, who meet on July 8th for the overall title.
- June 24th – All 1680 players compete, with the top 400 moving onto the next day – all survivors win $200.
- June 25th – The top 160 players progress to the next day – each survivor winning another $200.
- June 27th – The top 60 live another day – and win another $200.June 28th – Getting serious now as the 60 are whittled down to 20 – all survivors gain an extra $400.
- June 30th – This is the last round before the semi-finals. Just 8 will make it through, and bag a cool $1500 for doing so.
- July 1st – Semi-final day! The eight players are competing for one of the two spots in the grand Final.
- July 8th – The head to head final! The winner will take home $100,000 and the glory!
More Awesome Content