The 2016 Masters is arguably the biggest golf tournament of the year. It’s also our first shot this season at a $1 Million first place prize in the DraftKings “Fantasy Golf Millionaire” series.
Masters Fantasy Golf – Picks / Sleepers & Chatter
As the masters approach we will have more discussion and links to other quality resources.
As we get closer and closer to the 2016 Masters in August I’ll provide more and more links (as I find them). Bookmark this page to find links as they are added. I read the discussion and picks from the experts, pundits and even the guys in the trenches posting on the forums and chats. I’ll link to what I find so you can research as much or as little as you want.
Picks and Sleepers
- Fox Sports Likes Jason Day and Bubba to win.
- Sleepers from the Pat Mayo show, >Matthew Fitzp, Chris K, B Dechambeau, Charlie Hoffdaddy (bargain!), Smylie Kn (probably highly owned), Vijay the veteran
- Power Rankings from PGATour
- Reddit Discussion
- Fantasy Golf Degenerates twitter blog podcasts
- FutureOfFantasy breaks down his thoughts
- RotoGrinders Mega Thread
- 4 deeps thoughts
Pat Mayo’s Masters Futures Bets
About August National Masters
More Facts and Masters Info
- Las Vegas Odds For The 2016 Masters.
- Masters Official Site
- Past Winners and Results Of The Masters
- Augusta Website
- Masters Leaderboard
- 10 Crazy Rules About August National Golf club
- PGA Lineup Optimizer
It has a $20 entry fee and awards $1 million to 1st place.
Satellites start at $0.25 but there are only a few weeks left. The Masters is on April 7th and satellites end on the 6th. So if you want to try and win a few cheap seats into this one, now is the time.